My JavaScript book is out! Don't miss the opportunity to upgrade your beginner or average dev skills.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Thank You DHTML Conf

It has been a very unique event I am very happy I've participated as speaker.

It was about a year I wasn't speaking in public and this was the best venue, and surely the most "old school" prepared, I could ask for.

Thanks!

To both organizers, all people there, and other speakers that made me laugh and think at the same time ... quite a lot!

We can really learn from the past of the web, we just need to not forget what is still working and used today, what has never worked and failed already, and what was already possible but we just ignored it.

Here my quick presentation that makes not much sense without me explaining it ... anyway, few things are quite easy to guess ... enjoy :-)

if it's slow or not responsive ... my personal sites are still those cheap solutions I have since quite a while :P

No comments: